3/23/2004

Howard Dean on John Kerry: While my run for the White House ended last month, our work to take back this country has only just begun. George W. Bush's policies continue to fail to deliver on issues that matter most to Americans, and we need a change of leadership come November. That is why I plan on endorsing John Kerry to be the next President of the United States on Thursday, along with all 34 Members of Congress who endorsed me during the campaign. The primary goal throughout my campaign was to send George Bush back to Texas. John Kerry shares this goal and is the only person with a chance of doing just that. Through many conversations with him, I have seen that we share a strong commitment to providing health care to every American, protecting our environment, fighting for women's reproductive freedom, and putting the 3 million Americans who lost their jobs during George Bush's presidency back to work, among other important issues. I will do everything I can to help him win, and I hope you will join me in this endeavor. I believe John Kerry has the experience, strength, and vision to turn get this country back on the right path. Four more years of George W. Bush's right-wing ideological agenda at home and weak leadership in the world would be devastating to our country for many decades to come. The future of our country depends on defeating this president, so this election is much too important to support any effort by any third candidate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home