10/31/2003

I really do like James Carville, even if he comes down significantly to my right. His We're Right and They're Wrong is a decent read, and he argues with a passion and wit too many in the Democratic party lack - or wouldn't recognize if they saw them. But before he expects me to take him seriously when he sends me mail asking for money if I'm ...fed up with mushy moderates who think the best way to win elections is to act like warmed-over Republicans... and ...believe the Democratic Party should fight for our principles without compromise or apology and belong to what the late Senator Paul Wellstone called "the Democratic wing of the Democratic party" he's going to have to renounce the warmed-over Republican he spent eight years helping to screw the Democratic wing of the Democratic party without apology...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home