9/18/2004

Nathan Newman on the NLRB's targeting of disabled workers: This is not just an assault on labor rights, it's a general attack on the idea that accomodation of the needs of the disabled should not turn them into second-class citizens with fewer rights. It also converts the disabled into a source of potential scabs who have no rights under the law and are therefore dependent on management for any privileges they might wish to offer or withdraw from them. All in all, one of the nastier decisions by the NLRB recently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about e bay online auctionand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** e bay online auction so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

10/21/2005 02:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home