9/13/2004

Evan reports an intriguing phone call: A few days ago I got a phone call from an 'unknown' number so instead of screening it I decided to answer. What then followed was an hour-long survey about the community benefits agreement that basically was a tour of all the insane shit Yale New Haven Hospital has ever done in order to see what effect that had on my opinion. It also sought to feel out how I felt about an organizing rights agreement. The high point though was one exercise where the surveyor named various personalities from the area and asked me to rank them on a scale of 0 to 100. Q: Yale University President Richard Levin. Me: Zero. Q: That highly? Me: Well, he's my boss and I loathe him. Q: Well, this is going straight to him, so that's good to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home